my dream

hi, my name is farin, i am 16 years old, i have 2 siblings. I am a student in 3 Senior High School in Bandung. I like mathematics especially the compulsary mathematics, and i really like economics. I am a science major student but I dont really like science, it's a little bit sucks sometimes, i dont want to be an architect, a doctor, or anything that has to do with science, and now I know what to do with the future me.
So I want to be an accountant. why? because it's kinda cool, after i watch The Accountant i want to be an accountant and i guess being an accountant i dont need to study physics, biology, or chemistry. After i graduate in high school i will go to STAN ( Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara ) i will get my D3 (diploma) and then I will continue my study to Faculty of Economy and Business in Universitas Indonesia to take my bachelor's degree. Oh, I hope that one day i will work in the Indonesian State Financial Body or Indonesian Directorate General of Finance. amen. 

My strength is that i can count quickly, i am a very well prepared and a very neat person.

My weakness is that i am the person who easily get distracted, and i cant hide my emotion

Komentar

Postingan Populer