story of my life.


Hey, it's me Zhafarina Hazhiyah Akhyar and you can call me Farin. I was born in Malang, 6th October 2002. My Father is a soldier and my mother is a housewife. I have 2 younger sisters. My first sister is Zalfa Zhahirah Akhyar and now she is in 6th grade. My second sister is Zahidah Azizah Akhyar and now she is in 4th grade.

I was a student of 5 Junior Highschool in Bandung class of 2017 and now I am a student of 3 Senior Highschool in Bandung class of 2020. My hobbies are reading, watching, singing, and listening to music. I want to go to the best college in Indonesia, especially in Bandung. Institut Teknologi Bandung. I want to take the Tecnical Information. I also want to study in STAN (Sekolah Tinggi Akutansi Negara) in Jakarta, Indonesia because I want to be a Minsitry of Finance of Republic of Indonesia someday. 

I think that's enough for now. See you next time!
  
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer