Recommendation Letter

Dear Mr. Devandi

It's my absolute pleasure to recommend Zahra Zhafira for a General Manager in Foster.

I throughly enjoyed my time working with Zahra Zhafira, and came to know her as a truly valuable asset to absolute any team. She is honest, dependable, and such a hard-working person. Beyond that, her work always impressive.

Her knowledge about leadership, managing a team, was a huge advantage to our entire team. Along with that undeniable talent, Zahra Zhafira always been an absolute to work with, she's humble, loves to help other people. She is a true General Manager to be, and she always manages a positive discussions and bring the best out of other.

Without a doubt, I confidently recomend Zahra Zhafira to join your team at Foster, she is a dedicated and knowledgable person, I know that she will be a beneficial addition to your organization.

Please feel free to contact me at +62 345 678 if you like to discuss about Zahra Zhafira experience further. I'd be happy to expand on my recommendation.

Best wishes,
Zhafarina.

Komentar

Postingan Populer