TUR BUDAYA!!!

FINALLY, after a long time, thinking about what clothes to wear and to bring, finally this day arrived. Tur Budaya is such an unforgettable moment, will always be remembered for me and all my highschool friends. 5 days where we spend every minutes together, doing the exact same thing, explore a beautiful culture of Indonesia that i don't think it exists before.

The first day we went to the airport, take some pictures, drink some coffee in starbucks, checked in, boarding, take off at 9 if I'm not wrong, it takes around 2 hours from Bandung to Bali so at 11 we're arrived at Ngurah Rai International Airport and Bali has a distinctive smell that makes me misses Tur Budaya so much each day. We went to Tanah Lot, there we get to see a holy snake, and then we go to Jimbaran for dinner with 300 other friends of mine.

The second day we ate breakfast at the hotel, the food was not that good so I just ate sausages with ketchup. The second day we went to Tanjung Benoa to play water sports but I dont play any of it because I'm too lazy to get wet. So I went to Turtle Island. After that, we went to Pandawa Beach and it's so hot there, we went to GWK Cultural Park to take a picture with all class of 2020, and the last destination of that day is Devdan Theatre Show. Devdan show is so much fun, it told us about our culture from Sabang until Merauke.

The third day we went to Panglipuran village but it was raining so we don't spent many time there, eat lunch at Kintamani Restaurant (all you can eat) and probably the best food I ever tasted since I was in Bali, Pemandian Tirta Empul where people go take a bath there to purify themself. We went back to hotel to prepare for Malam Keakraban 2020 with Bohemian dress code. Malam Keakraban is such a happy time where we're in the same spot, sit together, listening to some songs, talking, singing, watching a short movie. Kinda like a quality time with all of my friends from the Science class and Social class and a few teachers too. We ended this day by singing 3 Senior High School hymne and before that, around 20 student council read a poetry with a lights off and it make a goose bumps.

The fourth day we had a free time in Kuta Beach and actually I don't spend so much time there, I took my time for shopping. After that we went to Krisna to buy some souvenirs for our family and friends who are in Bandung and the very last destination while we're in Bali is Bedugul.

On our way to Bandung, we're taking the bus, a ship, and a train. We had so much fun in Bali and I hope that I could turn back the time.


Komentar

Postingan Populer