English Task

Make a Dialogue.

At the first day of school, i went to school so early because i really want to make new friends. I was standing in front of the school gate until there's a girl came to me. 

Alley : "Hello, what is your name?" 
Farin : "Eh?" 
I was super confused because there were so many students behind me. 
Alley : "Yes, you." 
Farin : "Oh hello, my name is Farin." 
Alley : "Nice to meet you Farin, you look beautiful." 
Farin : "Thank you!" 
Alley : "What school do you come from?" 
Farin : "5 Junior High School. How about you?" 
Alley : "Al-Azhar Junior High School in Padalarang." 
Farin : "You have a cute uniform because you're already wearing grey skirt!" 
Alley : "Not really, it's kinda weird being here wearing this uniform because i'm pretty sure there must be some students talking about my uniform."
Farin : "Don't worry, you'll be fine."

"All of the new students must go to the old hall now."


Alley : "Uh-oh. I don't know where is the old hall." 
Farin : "I know where it is. Follow me!"

After all of the new students gathered, we go back home.


Alley : "Farin, thank you for helping me today and thank you for being such a good friend!" 
Farin : "No problem Alley! A friend in need is a friend indeed!" 
Alley : "Okay, goodbye Farin i need to go home now my driver is looking for me, see you tomorrow!" 
Farin : " Goodbye Alley, be careful!"







Komentar

Postingan Populer