Our Holiday Plan

Hello! Great to see you again!
In thi spage, we'll be discussing about our plan for the next holiday!

Farin  : "Violet! Great to see you again! It's been forever!"
Violet : "Hey! How are you? It's just 2 weeks"
Farin  : "I'm feeling great. Where have you been for 2 weeks? where did you go all this time?"
Violet : "I stayed in Bali for 2 weeks."
Farin  : "You must be super happy!"
Violet : "Well, yes i am. Where were you going Farin?"
Farin  : "I stayed in Singapore for a week, and stayed at home for the rest of the time."
Violet : "Geez! I miss Singapore so much! Do you have souveniers for me?"
Farin  : "Well of course! Here you go, i give you a pencil case from smiggle."
Violet : "Thanks farin! it's so pretty!"
Farin  : "Your welcome!"
Violet : "Where will you going for the next holiday?"
Farin  : "I really want to go to Europe."
Violet : "Why?"
Farin  : "Well because, Europe is a really nice continent and i really want to see Tulip flowers!"
Violet : "I hope you'll be able to get there for the next holiday!"
Farin  : "I hope so. How about you Violet? Where will you going?"
Violet : "I want to go to Maldives!"
Farin  : "Why?"
Violet : "Because i love beach so much and in Maldives there are so many spot for taking pictures. As you know, i love taking pictures."
Farin  : "Same like Europe. So many spot for taking pictures and the flowers are so colorful! I hope you'll be able to get there for the next holiday!"
Violet : "Amen, thanks!"
Farin  : "Violet, I got to go!"
Violet : "Wait! I nearly forgot! There are some souveniers for you from Bali! Hope you love it!"
Farin  : "Thank you Violet! Good bye!"
Violet : "Bye!!"

Komentar

Postingan Populer