unforgettable moment

Hey, it's me again!
I would like to tell you about my unforgettable memory.
This happen when i was in kindergarten. This is such a terrible experience.

Long ago, when i was in kindergarten me and my family went fishing. I was 4 years old at that time, i guess..
The fishing pond is not too far from my house, we get there in just 15 minutes by car. When my dad started fishing with his friends, i stay with my mom and keep cheering my father up because i wish that he could win. I nearly forgot, my father went fishing because there was a fishing competition with his colleague friends.

I was so happy at that time because i get to see so many fishes until i started walking near my dad and my mom warned me to not going near the pond because she was scared that i will fall.
I sat beside my dad, near the pond, watching many people screaming with support.

I got bored so i put my feet into the pond and i was wondering if i can be a fish.
and boof! i'm drowning. I'm screamed in fear but i'm happy that i can see so many fishes were swimming. My parents didn't realized that i was drowning. Luckily, my father's friend saw me screaming.

He jumped into the pond to rescue me.
My mom and dad were so thankful to him because he saved my life.




Komentar

Postingan Populer